EUGENE benefits from a unique location with an intimate, landscaped terrace – quiet respite that can be enjoyed at any time of day. It is accessible from the lobby using the dedicated staircase or from either side of the 1st floor offices.
42.5 m2of green space on the 1st floor
2 balconiesaccessible from the 4th and 5th floors
EUGENE was designed to make everyday life more enjoyable, offering flexible spaces that can be fitted out as needed or desired and accessed directly from the lobby.
Appearing suspended in mid-air, two 12 m2 boxes, decked out in mirrors and polished glass, extend the office spaces on the 3rd and 4th floors in an unexpected way.
Whether you are organising informal meetings, hosting clients or stepping out for a private phone call, EUGENE’s boxes offer a new work experience that enables people to freely communicate, create and innovate.
13 m2 GLA per work station, optimisable up to 8.5 m2
14 m width of office floor plans on the street side and 10 m on the courtyard side
Authentic, top-end office materials:
- Raised technical floor made from solid oak parquet in a reversed chevron pattern
- Chair rails and moulding on the walls
- Recessed lighting in a removable ceiling with acoustic fabric
- Modern sanitary facilities
- Landings and circulation areas in fine materials: wood, Corian and Bleue de Savoie marble
- Production by urban heating (CPCU) and cooling (Climespace) networks
- Spaces treated by fan coils